Wednesday, April 15, 2009

Finally!

I passed my driving test! Piece of cake, really. (after 23 hours of learning!!) It only took me less than 20 mins! However my left leg( yup only left one lol) was shaking like mad when i was doing the parking test. The funny thing was, my driving instuctor who was like 20m from me kept shouting from far " Bah PUSING!!!!" "STOP!" "pijak line kuning!!" eh cikgu calm down bah , i know what im doing lah ok karang the pegawai can hear you bah hahahah

The pegawai was super nice he even tarik the handbrake for me masa balancing di bukit. =)
And i was asked to follow route 3, the shortest of the three routes.

Now that i can legally drive, things are going to be a whole lot easier. But there's one thing i totally dislike and i know most of the time i have no choice but to do it, "Bah eh later you pick up your sister at school ah. 2 pm "
=.="

0 comments: