Saturday, May 16, 2009

Nah, i update liao =)

Okay, to answer the question of those who have been wondering how my exam went, it went alright. paper 1 was pretty okay, except for this one question which i totally couldnt do. so 6 marks gone. sigh.

Paper 4 on monday. wish me luck!
-------------------------------------------------------
And i have been meaning to give a belated birthday shout out to my homie,
MEIPSSSSSSS!!!
HA.
HAHA.

eeeeiyaaaaaaaaa. concentrate ia. HAHHAHAHAHHAAH


Ahhhh i miss hanging out with you guys!!! Hope you had a great birthday! <3

-----------------------------------------------------

And also a Happy Belated Mother's Day to my dearest mom!!

I LOVE YOUUUU so muchhhh you have no idea.


---------------------------------------------------

Have been watching American Idol and i am still upset over the elimination of Danny Gokey!!!

His version of 'You are so beautiful' was indeed very beautiful..

Anyways, its down to two men - Kris Allen & Adam Lambert.
I bet all my money that the latter one is going to win.
Adam Lambert may be gay, but trust me, He is going to win!!!!!

0 comments: