Saturday, June 6, 2009

Busy weekend

Have i ever mentioned that i have a malay great-granduncle?

Well actually he's the younger brother of my great-grandfather.
We talk to him in malay, and he would always reply us in his malayish-hokkien. Never failed to make us laugh.

Anyway, one of his daughters is getting married tomorrow and everyone in my super-big extended family is invited. That'd be at least 70 of us. Jerudong Polo Club in the afternoon, and Asma Hotel at night.

The thing is, I have no proper attire to wear to the wedding. You know, I dont want to be Inda Majalis (sp?), but I dont have nice baju kurungs, indakan aku pakai t-shirt and jeans kan? goshhh. Maybe i should just wear my graduation baju. HAHAHAHAH. but seriously. haha

Dinner at Orchid Garden tonight.
Guess who were there too..
Pehin Lau! He's sooo cute!!

with daddy

with cuz sue

with cuz brian

cuz valentine & sis

0 comments: